real time web analytics
My introduction to urban exploring | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

My introduction to urban exploring

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

JasieKK

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all, Im JasieKK I've been always really interested in urban exploring or just exploring in general. I am currently located on the eastern side of the UK about 2 to 3 hours away from London slightly to the North, I come from Poland and I love exploring new places in general, recently I decided to start going urban exploring to get some amazing photos and videos. My biggest reason for urban exploring is not just the fun of exploring itself but I also have a hobby of photography and cinematography. I currently love taking pictures in old analog 35mm film but also I fly FPV drones and I'm looking for cool places to fly and shoot some great videos and pictures.
I found out about this forum as I was looking into going on a new adventure with my friends in my spare time and decided that ill set up an account here to document my adventures, photos, and videos and hopefully find new and interesting places to explore.
I hope ill be welcomed here well and I hope to meet some interesting ppl here too, ill keep everyone updated and post pictures and videos here.
Peace all.

JasieKK

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks for a warm welcome :D, I've already started looking around, and I've found some alright spots outside of my hometown using some apps and google maps but I decided to start shortly around my local area, I have already found 2 spots here looking out for more. There's this abandoned warehouse which I'm planning to go to with some of my friends soon, I've already been there a couple of years ago and I've got some cool photos, I will research and read about the building as I don't really know the history of it. There's also this new spot I found walking around, it's got a couple of floors, I have not yet researched about it yet either but I have added it also to the places I would like to visit. I first need to prepare to go to them, get all my kit together, restock my first aid kit, and then go. Really looking forward, ill keep you guys updated.

JasieKK

28DL Member
28DL Member
Just as an update, Yesterday (4/03/2023) i went with a couple of my friends to explore some building that i never heard of, sadly the door was blocked off and there was no other way to get in, there was an abandoned little warehouse behind it so we ended up exploring that. Ive taken some photos and once i develop them ill write up a report about the place and post some pictures. Im researching about the building right now. My plans for today are to go explore another more interesting warehouse here as long as it does not rain.