real time web analytics
My introduction to urban exploring | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

My introduction to urban exploring

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

n4me1ess

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi im n4me1ess but my actual name is Josh.
Im in north west london around the barnet area and im always down to go explore places. Ive loved exploring for as long as i can remember and ive just started to get into this urbex hobby properly. So far ive only explored one place with a few of my friends, which is like this abandoned homedepot. Like i said before im down to explore anywhere just mainly not trying to get in too much trouble with security or the police but im a fast runner so i could prolly escape if i need to 🤷‍♂️. Made an account on here mostly to try and make some friends to explore with as right now the only thing holding me back from exploring more is that my friends are too lazy to travel places, also id love to find more places in the barnet area or nearby to explore as i cant find too many. Hope this was a good enough introduction and im happy to be on here.

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28, loads of things to see around the London area, looking forward to seeing your work.

x_dils

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey I live near barnet and am new to exploring abandoned places too, could you tell me where that place is, I've not explored anywhere yet :(