Web
Analytics
My website about abandoned places | Books and Media | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

My website about abandoned places

Fotokomorka_com

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello!
I'm new here but i'd like invite you to visit website of my photo project - Fotokomorka (http://fotokomorka.com). I combine abandoned places and mobile photography. I will be very grateful for your opinions about my site. I take photos only mobile phones, that is an idea of my project! I visite abandoned places mainly in my country Poland and also in Europe. I will try add some of my pics on this forum in the future.

Greetz from Poland!
Bartek

Lavino

28ÐŁ ƦEGUŁλƦ U$EƦ
Regular User
:D
It looks a good site but all the letters are jumbled up and I can't read it.