real time web analytics
Nazis vast, secret WMD facility uncovered in Austria | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Nazis vast, secret WMD facility uncovered in Austria

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
Looks like a particularly big site has been uncovered;from the article:

The vast weapons facility was uncovered last week near the town of St. Georgen an der Gusen by a team led by Austrian documentary- maker Andreas Sulzer, who said it was “likely the biggest secret weapons production facility of the Third Reich.â€￾ The 75-acre industrial complex is located close to a second subterranean factory, the B8 Bergkristall facility where the Messerschmitt Me 262, the world’s first operational jet-powered fighter, was produced toward the end of World War II

The article is here. Personally I'd love to have a look see.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Interesting

Wan"t the ME262 the one that used to explode on landing ? if it hadn"t already done so on take off?

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
nah, this was the bugger, Me-163 rocket plane, that went boom a lot. The Me-262 used regular jet fuel, Me-163 had ...
"A hypergolic rocket propellant combination used in a rocket engine is one where the propellants spontaneously ignite when they come into contact with each other."

Meaning whenever the two separate fuels came into contact with each other whoooosh or boom!

"The two fuels used were referred to as "T-Stoff" and "C-Stoff". T-Stoff is 48% concentrated hydrogen peroxide and a mixture of hydrocarbon compounds, and C-Stoff is 30% hydrazine hydrate solution in methyl alcohol. When the two fuels are added, a decomposing reaction takes place, resulting in tremendous thrust. "

or tremendous explosion!:eek:

Attachments

• th?&id=HN.608039237773758360&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.jpg
    th?&id=HN.608039237773758360&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details