Web
Analytics
Report - - NE Teams valley big factory/warehouse | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - NE Teams valley big factory/warehouse

H

Hot Potato

After seeing this place had to go, i went on my own so it was a bit dodgy. I had been warned about tight security, and was fully prepared to be caught. So armed with a lame excuse and camera off i went. Sorry i dont know much history about the place so can't tell you much about it :confused:. here's some pics. I like the geordie door hinge proper craftsmanship that like, lol.
jimmy314.jpg

jimmy309.jpg

jimmy372.jpg

jimmy312.jpg

jimmy355.jpg

jimmy344.jpg

jimmy304.jpg

jimmy302.jpg

jimmy294.jpg

jimmy293.jpg

jimmy291.jpg

jimmy290.jpg