real time web analytics
Need a partner in crime! | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Need a partner in crime!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

lastoflylily

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I'm lily from England where I discovered so many urban explores including mental hospitals/underground railways/houses/nursery etc

Now I'm in NI and looking for people who drive in the Belfast area! Haven't explored anywhere around Belfast yet but got a few places in mind. Hit me up if you're in the area 😁✌️

Charlieboyoo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I'm lily from England where I discovered so many urban explores including mental hospitals/underground railways/houses/nursery etc

Now I'm in NI and looking for people who drive in the Belfast area! Haven't explored anywhere around Belfast yet but got a few places in mind. Hit me up if you're in the area 😁✌️
Hi I live in Belfast and can drive.I love exploring.

explorersky

28DL Member
28DL Member

Hi! I'm Bangor based and more of a newbie but mobile. I'd love to have some input from somebody who knows what they're doing.

rivrose

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi! I'm Bangor based and more of a newbie but mobile. I'd love to have some input from somebody who knows what they're doing.
Do you still want more people to explore with cus I'd be up for it. I'm sabrina and I've explored a few places. Lmk