real time web analytics
Question - - Need some help :) | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Need some help :)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Beccy®

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi I'm looking for some tips for underground caves and tunnels and abandoned places to go in Merseyside please :)

Last edited by a moderator:

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
Hi I'm looking for some tips for underground caves and tunnels and abandoned places to go in Merseyside please :)

Waterloo / Victoria tunnels
Wapping tunnel
Crown Street tunnel
Walton tunnels
Dingle tunnel
Canada Dock Tunnel

Williamson tunnels
Mersey tunnels
(both permission visits)

Kidney

Weirdy Beardy
28DL Full Member

Typing 'Merseyside' into the search box at the top right brings up reports in the area. That's a good starting point. ;)

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Beccy, on the Wirral there are Bidston tunnels that are open most of the time and Tranmere shelter which is a bit hit and miss but also consider the Monks tunnels because they are a nice little wander although take company with you if you decide to check the Monks tunnels out because the location is a bit shady and is used as a shooting up place, but again they are opened up and closed down again pretty often.

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Underground places to accidentally come across ;)

Browse the forum in underground site and drains. You could also look for stuff that's not been done yet, research is fun and rewarding :thumb

It's great 'accidentally' going underground, just don't make it too accidental