real time web analytics
needed explorers in warwickshire | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

needed explorers in warwickshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

chris9140

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all ime looking for some one to join me on looking/Going to places in warwickshire if your interested pm me.. ive been to a few but need more. warwickshire is a big county so i do need some one with local knowledge as well we can share info and places. thanks

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome, read this for a good introduction to how the forum works and how we do things around here.

https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/28-days-later-survival-guide-for-newbies.116319/

Generally, asking for locations before you've even got one report up is considered very bad form.

Since you've been to a couple of places already why not put up a report? You will find people are a lot more forthcoming once you've got into tthe swing of things with a few reports under your belt.

Look forward to seeing your pics .

chris9140

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome, read this for a good introduction to how the forum works and how we do things around here.

https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/28-days-later-survival-guide-for-newbies.116319/

Generally, asking for locations before you've even got one report up is considered very bad form.

Since you've been to a couple of places already why not put up a report? You will find people are a lot more forthcoming once you've got into tthe swing of things with a few reports under your belt.

Look forward to seeing your pics .
Took your advice and put my first report on hope you enjoy the pics

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Excellent, good stuff! If you fancy going undeground give me a shout as I'm based in Gloscestershire, so quite close in UE terms.

chris9140

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Excellent, good stuff! If you fancy going underground give me a shout as I'm based in Gloscestershire, so quite close in UE terms.
Seriousley you name a date ille be there providing i can get off work. or a weekend I love underground stuff espeicially historic underground stuff. One of my daughters quotes its a pile of old rocks thats all it is . To her maybe but to me its great :)

Last edited:

Dakota

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Theres a kind of bunker in Baginton. I believe it's called a Battle Head Quarters and was a look out for WW2. There was a report on here a few years back. If you go, park by the church, follow the public footpath down a driveway, across a steam and into a horse field. It's at the highest point of the field so you have to leave the footpath and climb up the field, I imagine it will be fairly hidden at this time of year. Take a torch!

Urban_Xephos

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi,
I live in a village near the M40 and I am looking for places that are abandoned to visit and take to highly detailed photos. I am struggling to find anywhere within a 100 mile radius of Warwickshire.

If you guy could let me know of some that would be greatly appreciated. I am looking on doing this during the spring / summer.

Thanks again,

Regards,
Jordan Milne

The_Raw

Staff member
Hi,
I live in a village near the M40 and I am looking for places that are abandoned to visit and take to highly detailed photos. I am struggling to find anywhere within a 100 mile radius of Warwickshire.

If you guy could let me know of some that would be greatly appreciated. I am looking on doing this during the spring / summer.

Thanks again,

Regards,
Jordan Milne

Type a few local place names into the search bar on the home page and see what comes up