real time web analytics
Question - - New Explorer from Berkshire - Any Local(ish) Abandoned Places to Explore? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - New Explorer from Berkshire - Any Local(ish) Abandoned Places to Explore?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

CharlieEmmons

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey all!

My name is Charlie and my friend and I are looking to get into exploring abandoned/sanctioned off places, we are from West Berkshire, and are looking to know of any cool abandoned places near to us? We are able to travel but not very far, we managed to get into Greenham in Newbury (Ex-Nuclear bunkers, star wars filmed etc.)

Would be great to have any tips & tricks of exploring, and/or possible places for us to go!

Thanks!

Drunkendragonify

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey all!

My name is Charlie and my friend and I are looking to get into exploring abandoned/sanctioned off places, we are from West Berkshire, and are looking to know of any cool abandoned places near to us? We are able to travel but not very far, we managed to get into Greenham in Newbury (Ex-Nuclear bunkers, star wars filmed etc.)

Would be great to have any tips & tricks of exploring, and/or possible places for us to go!

Thanks!
WOOOAHAHAHHH u got in there? when i tired there were fucking guard dogs!!

Explored UK

Banned
Banned
I'd do the whole don't ask for places thing but you signed up on my bday so you're forgiven. Drop me a message and we can talk through there if you want?

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
search bar and locations map is a better way to start off rather than asking :D

KnownAsWingnut

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey all!

Thanks!
Hi Charlie,

Have you been to Strawberry hill in Bracknell at all?

It basically an old house that was moved out of by the occupants but was then damaged due to vandals starting a fire. There is some fantastic graffiti there (not your typical swearing all over the walls and penises everywhere lol). Its rather small but its by all means a great place to go if you haven't already been.

Hope this helps mate,

Brad

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
do you know if the place on strawberry hill is still standing?

There's no application been made to demolish it, so there's probably still something there. Why don't you have a look and come back with a report :thumb

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's no application been made to demolish it, so there's probably still something there. Why don't you have a look and come back with a report :thumb

Is this strawberry hill place still standing? And any posts on it as I can't find anything. The only place that sounds like it COULD be it, is grove gardens.

The_official_rodney

28DL Member
28DL Member
Is this strawberry hill place still standing? And any posts on it as I can't find anything. The only place that sounds like it COULD be it, is grove gardens.
It's still standing the other place you found is just down the road from there was fairly intact 6 or so months ago was looking into going in there but then I found out it was gone, strawberry hill closer to tescos

wicksy101

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's still standing the other place you found is just down the road from there was fairly intact 6 or so months ago was looking into going in there but then I found out it was gone, strawberry hill closer to tescos
When we going out for another explore lad?

ExploringwithB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i got into the bunker area too, saw and avoided the security guard but didn't see any dogs, yikes! entrance to the bunkers was open a few weeks ago but my ex wimped out of it, imagine its closed back up now.

Who has read this thread (Total: 259) View details