real time web analytics
New here - Hertfordshire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New here - Hertfordshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

gustygale

28DL Member
28DL Member
Pleased to of stumbled on this forum, I'm wanting to get into urban exploring and get out there. I've always wanted to do it

I am from Hertfordshire which does have a rare gem here and there with places to go and explore with my closest one being the shredded wheat factory.

I am 17, 18 soon if that is worth mentioning. I don't have much of a life aside from my job I don't have friends so I hope to maybe talk to people here and get involved. Thank you

chills

Queller of the uprising
Pleased to of stumbled on this forum, I'm wanting to get into urban exploring and get out there. I've always wanted to do it

I am from Hertfordshire which does have a rare gem here and there with places to go and explore with my closest one being the shredded wheat factory.

I am 17, 18 soon if that is worth mentioning. I don't have much of a life aside from my job I don't have friends so I hope to maybe talk to people here and get involved. Thank you

Welcome to the site!

Lots of youngsters on the site so I’m sure you’ll find some buddies about.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions! ✌🏻

chills

Queller of the uprising
Welcome to 28!

I would recommend you give the the Survival Guide a quick read (28 Days Later Survival Guide for Newbies. | New Members Introduction), it’ll help get you started with he forum and provide you some good tips for getting on well with the hobby.

Looking forward to seeing your work.

@GRONK We don’t need two posts sending guides. Please read before posting. In other words, I run these ends bro ✌🏻

IMG_5490.gif