real time web analytics
Newbie here | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie here

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

eepy76

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey everyone, had this site recommended to me because i want to get into urban exploring this summer. Iv gone to a few places in my area, but it got boring pretty quickly. If anyones got any good places to explore around the North West London area please leave them in the replies. Thanks.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Hey everyone, had this site recommended to me because i want to get into urban exploring this summer. Iv gone to a few places in my area, but it got boring pretty quickly. If anyones got any good places to explore around the North West London area please leave them in the replies. Thanks.
Hi and welcome to the site

People would be apprehensive to giving away sites to a new member, so best off using the search function (which is apparently invisible to every new person) and have fun!

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome along,

As mentioned above you’re best getting out with a few mates to begin with and sticking some reports up. You’ll find people are a lot more likely to meet/ give you locations once they know you’re genuine.

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL.

As well as the invisible search function:
28search.jpg

there are some invisible sticky posts which will help you a LOT

28dl.jpg

There are also thousands (quite literally) of posts which give basic advice about where to look for help

Read the second of the above stickies first...and as it's so hard to find here is a direct link:

Have fun and stay safe.