real time web analytics
New member from Greater Manchester. Looking forward to documenting the locations Iv already explored aswell as future explores! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member from Greater Manchester. Looking forward to documenting the locations Iv already explored aswell as future explores!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

0161Dan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m Dan, 31, from Greater Manchester.

Iv been interested in this hobby since being an early teenager but have only recently decided to throw myself into it.

Iv visited a handful of locations over the past few months. Quite a few iv seen on here, some of which took weeks of research to actually find the spot, but that’s all part of the fun, right?

Over the next week, il brush up on etiquette and the right way to share reports, and il start documenting my visits as I get the time to.

So far iv been to a couple of mills which were almost only shells and not much there, an ex power station, and my favourite, a 20+ year abandoned social club, which was a living time capsule with tons of stuff left behind and next to no vandalism.

My next planned visit is Robert Fletcher paper mill in Greenfield which I’m sure many people reading this have either been to or read about on here. I made a flying visit there two weeks ago. I got inside the complex itself but couldn’t find access to any building. After 20 minutes of wondering around (surprisingly not bumping into security), I called it a day as I was already on my way back from another location. There was a clue at one section that made me think that was the way, so that’ll be the first part I try next time.

Anyway, il probably be knocking around this site quite a lot considering how quick this hobby has become my main hobby, looking forward to reading everybody else’s reports!

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome along, sounds like you are going about it the right way.
Fletchers is not a easy explore to be trying if u havent much experience & I wouldn't recommend in on your own. Not that Iv been though, its on my list