real time web analytics
New member from plymouth | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member from plymouth

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

PostOppo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey all, not technically a new member as I've been lurking in the shadows for a while. I'm located around Plymouth and looking to get into the hobby a bit more. The only experience I have with this is wenfred dries and the oil tankers in Torpoint but not brilliant at photography so didn't put a report up. Happy exploring.

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome along!

I wouldn't get too worried about your photography skills (I still cringe at some of my earlier threads), you'll find that your skills naturally get better as time goes on.

The Unveiled Brothers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I
Hey all, not technically a new member as I've been lurking in the shadows for a while. I'm located around Plymouth and looking to get into the hobby a bit more. The only experience I have with this is wenfred dries and the oil tankers in Torpoint but not brilliant at photography so didn't put a report up. Happy exploring.
I'm a explorer who is based in Plymouth and there is so many spots in Plymouth, if u want we can do a explore together if your alright with that

o0Mari0o

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey, newbie wanting to do exploring in Plymouth but have no idea where to start! Any locations or advice?

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hey, newbie wanting to do exploring in Plymouth but have no idea where to start! Any locations or advice?

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!