real time web analytics
New member post happy hunting be lucky! Feb- 2023 | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member post happy hunting be lucky! Feb- 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
Hey everyone! Ok so I'm from Biggin hill close to alot of the mines like godstone, chaldon mine, Reigate, tower wood quary, bucklands, all only half hour or so drive away from me and have actually found some non cave n mining club entrances, one to godstone mine or maybe carthorse quarry or mine from my reaserch, also a non cave n mine club entrance into what I believe could be the chaldon mines from my research very close to the cave n mine club camera'd up entrances, n also some other interesting dots on the lidar around godstone n caterham too.. n am very interested in underground stuff, so iv called myself labrynth hunter on here, as I'm super Interested in anything underground, n also ancient or Megalithic, and it amazes me all the new megalithic underground tunnels/ city's being found all over the world including our sunny old UK haha, also love exploring cave systems and old mines to see if there's any comparison to the other megalithic underground city's elsewhere, also love anything to do with the knights Templar n there underground secret hide aways,

so far been to a few places UK, stone henge, Avebury circles, and a brilliant underground place called the hever caves recently!

Let me know if I'm aloud to post some photos in a Reply please somebody and I will be happy to share what I saw it was unbelievable!

Stone doors on steel or iron bar hinges with a roller wheel undernieth, that blended in with the walls when it was closed and then a middle room and another stone door the other side the exact same! Almost as if it was used as a secret room/ safe room n the other side of second door leading to some stars up to another entrance and there was also a blocked tunnel towards the castle that's local to this like a secret underground escape route! and one tunnel blocked up leading in the opposite direction of the tunnel possibly to the other castle near by also!? Very good day out! Amazing stuff!

Also inscribed in one of the many giant blocks outside this underground subterranean system was this saying:

"il eat when I'm hongry , il drink when I'm dry, if ye kingSmen, don't kill me, il live till I dye, Walter Hartnake "

That was another really cool thing about the site! Thanks again for having me!

And remember to let me know plz if I'm aloud to post some photos or vids of my adventure there! As iv already tried and my thread keeps not getting aloud for some reason by the mods? Sorry if I'm doing anything wrong it's all alot for me to remember with the terms and conditions.. I'm trying tho as I'd love to be part of this community! It's brilliant here so much cool places peeps are sharing! 🙏❤️💯✌️👌

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
If anyone's interested and if they wud like to see a few piks from the hever caves il try post a few here n then if they work il see if I can post a thread on it now, it was so cool!

Screenshot_20230211-051508.png

Screenshot_20230211-051142.jpg

Screenshot_20230211-051146.png

Screenshot_20230208-045427.png

Screenshot_20230208-045542.png

Screenshot_20230208-045802.png

Screenshot_20230211-051204.png

mockney reject

Staff member
Welcome to 28

May I suggest you have a read of this

Thanks

MR

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
Welcome to 28

May I suggest you have a read of this

Thanks

MR
Ah cheers MR yea I already had a look thru all that and I came to the conclusion that maybe my thread wouldn't post coz I needed to post a new member introduction thread first as somebody else advised that cud be the problem as I was sure I stuck to all the terms n conditions when made my thread? Thanks take care and happy hunting! Be lucky!

mockney reject

Staff member
To give you an idea, have a look at some of the other reports on here. Look at the layout, style of pic etc.

The noteworthy report section is a good place to loose a few hours :)