real time web analytics
New to this need places to visit in Midlands area | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to this need places to visit in Midlands area

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

SET8KID

28DL Member
28DL Member
From Midlands anyone know of anything cool to explore there is 4 of us that just started doing this kinda stuff did oasis leisure centre in swinford yesterday any Info will be greatly appreciated

Georgeb97

28DL Member
28DL Member
From Midlands anyone know of anything cool to explore there is 4 of us that just started doing this kinda stuff did oasis leisure centre in swinford yesterday any Info will be greatly appreciated
Hi mate, you mean swinford in the Harborough area?

AutumnRose

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hii, I'm east midlands! And I'm new to this aswell, I'm in Nottingham I'm 14 and mainly available weekends. Please respond and if your similar age then can I join your group? Thx

TranKmasT

"You BOY!
Regular User
Hii, I'm east midlands! And I'm new to this aswell, I'm in Nottingham I'm 14 and mainly available weekends. Please respond and if your similar age then can I join your group? Thx
Check previous posts. The OP has since got married and raised kids and no longer has time for this silly hobby.