real time web analytics
Newbie, South London based | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie, South London based

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Nilfalasiel

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all! Having recently had to part ways with my exploration partner, I thought a community of like-minded people would be a good place for a fresh start.

I have some non-UK experience under my belt: the Petite Ceinture train line in Paris, the Magasins Generaux in Pantin (near Paris, before they got redeveloped), the Fort de Souville near Verdun (underground WW2 fort) and the New York City Farm Colony on Staten Island.

UK experience thus far has been limited to a former firework factory near Dartford, but I'm actively on the lookout for more things to do.

(I've done some guided tours as well, but I guess those don't really count!)

My dream urbex destinations include Detroit and Pripyat.

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hi all! Having recently had to part ways with my exploration partner, I thought a community of like-minded people would be a good place for a fresh start.

I have some non-UK experience under my belt: the Petite Ceinture train line in Paris, the Magasins Generaux in Pantin (near Paris, before they got redeveloped), the Fort de Souville near Verdun (underground WW2 fort) and the New York City Farm Colony on Staten Island.

UK experience thus far has been limited to a former firework factory near Dartford, but I'm actively on the lookout for more things to do.

(I've done some guided tours as well, but I guess those don't really count!)

My dream urbex destinations include Detroit and Pripyat.

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!