real time web analytics
Night Photography | Photo Threads | Page 70 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Night Photography

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Carter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Took this last night since it was a nice clear sky:

12036604465_ab498f76ec_z.jpg

I'm not quite sure what has caused those two red things in the sky!?!

Took these two also:
12036874623_ae37d22e9d_z.jpg

12036962324_51e424c92b_z.jpg

Theo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Can anyone suggest cheap ways to light up an area when doing long exposure shots? I need some wide spread light to bring a dark night scene to life. Also what to use to change the colour of the light?

Thanks!

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Can anyone suggest cheap ways to light up an area when doing long exposure shots? I need some wide spread light to bring a dark night scene to life. Also what to use to change the colour of the light?

Thanks!

This pic was taken with a £6.99 Chinese cree torch powered by 3 Poundland rechargeable AAA batteries

It's not about what you have in your hand - it's how you waggle it that matters ;)

If you are photographing a building, or scenery - then it doesn't move - so you can take your time, give it a decent length of exposure - and 'paint' the scene with your torch - it's what most people here do :thumb

oh - and as for changing the colour - any coloured 'gel' from an art shop over the torch - or anything similar - like Quality Street wrappers (seriously)

Kenni

Derp Lover
28DL Full Member
Thanks thats a great help. I didn't realise it was about the waggling haha. Does actual fire have any unique effects? - I don't really fancy being arrested for arson however.

Nice pic, but didn't realise torches could take pics :D

elhomer12

Maglite size T-rex, It's time for urbex!
28DL Full Member
wouldnt bother with the watermark i could clone it out in 30 seconds or less..nice pic tho

or crop it out in about 3 :p:

I guess there's not much point putting a watermark on anything really. If someone wanted to badly enough they could always get rid of it somehow and steal it.

Who has read this thread (Total: 324) View details