real time web analytics
Noob says Hi from Wrexham | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Noob says Hi from Wrexham

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Verti

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone, saw this article a couple of weeks ago, and became inspired to fart about in knackered old buildings and take some photos.

Very new to photography too, just bought an old 35mm SLR off ebay, some cheapo lenses and a tripod. I had planned to go out and take some snaps today, but the swine over at royal mail haven't delivered my film! Jealously looking at some of the reports on here instead.

Would be keen to hear folks' experiences or tips for shooting film in the gloomier places that this hobby seems to take you.

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Hi everyone, saw this article a couple of weeks ago, and became inspired to fart about in knackered old buildings and take some photos.

Very new to photography too, just bought an old 35mm SLR off ebay, some cheapo lenses and a tripod. I had planned to go out and take some snaps today, but the swine over at royal mail haven't delivered my film! Jealously looking at some of the reports on here instead.

Would be keen to hear folks' experiences or tips for shooting film in the gloomier places that this hobby seems to take you.
A tripod certainly helps with film as they can be hard to keep steady in low light. I also find going up to an aperture of f/8 if you're doing a wider angle shot helps to get the edges fairly sharp and in focus as they can be a bit soft at times. Good luck, film is great fun.

The_Raw

Staff member
Welcome to 28. I don't have much experience shooting with film personally but there are a few experts on here