real time web analytics
Information - - North Yorkshire Explores | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - North Yorkshire Explores

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

BenProgrammer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Guys,

New to this forum, so hello! I've been exploring for around a year now, and was hoping you guys might have some suggestions of places to explore :) I've seen loads on this site, but it's trying to figure out which ones haven't been re-developed/demolished etc.

Would be incredibly grateful for any recommended explores you guys can throw my way! :)

Cheers,
Ben

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome.

If you've been doing this a year then you must of had some successes, why not put up some reports and then you're way more likely to get some replies.

Also give the search bar some love. Just typing in 'Yorkshire' yields some 22 odd pages of reports. Half the fun is finding places, it is called exploring after all.

Pro tips

Cross reference on google, wikipedia, local press etc. etc.

BenProgrammer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome.

If you've been doing this a year then you must of had some successes, why not put up some reports and then you're way more likely to get some replies.

Also give the search bar some love. Just typing in 'Yorkshire' yields some 22 odd pages of reports. Half the fun is finding places, it is called exploring after all.

Pro tips

Cross reference on google, wikipedia, local press etc. etc.

Thanks Oort! Will post up some reports when I manage to find all my pictures etc. Thanks for the advice :)