real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - "Occupy Londons" takeover of Roman House, EC2 (with a dash of 28DL) | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News "Occupy Londons" takeover of Roman House, EC2 (with a dash of 28DL)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAt

Grim up Norf
28DL Full Member
all they do is sit around all day moaning about the world in which they contribute fook all to, then at night because its too cold they go home or to their squat which is paid for by us tax payers, until the next day where the re assemble like a bunch of street tramps ruining the look of the amazing citys they infest....... they're on nottingham market square too... piss in a bucket and throw it on um. get a job!!!!

imo

Oh dear. Id reassess your opinions if i were you...

SAt

Grim up Norf
28DL Full Member
all they do is sit around all day moaning about the world in which they contribute fook all to, then at night because its too cold they go home or to their squat which is paid for by us tax payers, until the next day where the re assemble like a bunch of street tramps ruining the look of the amazing citys they infest....... they're on nottingham market square too... piss in a bucket and throw it on um. get a job!!!!

imo

They aren't sitting around moaning, they are going out and trying to change things.
Some of their homes may be taxpayer funded but so are a great many other peoples. And squats aren't generally state funded.
Tramps aren't generally into organising together to make a worldwide protest movement.
Their stalls look pretty good from what I've seen of them.

why i thought i was entitled to them?? didn't think they had to be the same as everyones....

You are entitled to them, i was just saying that maybe you could reassess them.
Maybe try reading this instead of the sport? Same price..

Occupy are protesting about more than jobs from the way i understand it, everything from bankers bonuses to unethical trading and everything inbetween. I personally think its a positive thing :thumb

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
they are protesting the whole system and for one the simple fact that the rich are getting richer and making all the decisions where as Joe bloggs gets less and less money....gets taxed more to make up for the bankers fook ups...and still has no say.

in fact VDUB the reason that construction is so fucked up is because of all the bank fook ups....recession etc etc,silly thing is we need housing in the UK.

you could say they are protesting for you and every other worker in the UK

I wouldn't worry tho like you said there's plenty of jobs :rolleyes:

Old Git

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just read on "Construction Enquirer" that the bods were persuaded by sub contractors to sling their hooks as they were putting their jobs in jeopardy. Any comments?!

Status
Not open for further replies.