real time web analytics
Report - - Odeon Cinema, Portsmouth - Nov 2014 | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Odeon Cinema, Portsmouth - Nov 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

satimal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks, haha I found the way in first time, but we turned around at the stairs thinking it was nothing and went round back spent an hour there trying to climb up pipes, then me throwing myself through the worlds smallest window to find it was nothing but a flooded dead end..

Thankyou! :)

I did the same! I couldn't be bothered to go back out the same window though, so found an easier way out.

Vengence

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went to this cinema as a kid. Think I watch Start Trek 4 or something along them lines, I know it had some guys in storm trooper like arma invading the enterprise. and purple blood floating around. Whats access like?

cosmetic_chicken

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It still surprises me how these companies that buy these properties are not really concerned that there is major flooding and rot behind the store! :S I know breeze blocks would put an end to any interference, but surely rats may make their way in and cause all kinds of chaos..

Such a shame to see an original in this state. Thanks for sharing, Seffy and co! :)