real time web analytics
Report - - Old Church Hospital - Department of Cardiology 05.03.10 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Old Church Hospital - Department of Cardiology 05.03.10

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

M@verick

28DL Member
28DL Member
M@v here, So me and DETOX went on another little trip to Romford the other week in search of Harold Wood Hospital :thumb , When we got there the place had been turned into a building site which was buzzing with workmen etc so it was a no go :banghead .

Luckily on the old iphone we found Old church hospital just down the road so bombed it over there for a peek. Most of it has been knocked down and is surrounded by a 10 foot fence. In one corner of the site we found this untouched building that looked quite interesting and i werent going all the way home again without going in anything so I scaled that mother of a fence!, followed by DETOX. . . .

Over the fence, we were in the middle of a huge building site so had to be proper stealth not to be seen . . . i was worth it though!

So here are the pics, ENJOY . . :thumb

DSCF1088.jpg

This is the bastard fence, see the building on the other sideeeee . . . .

DSCF1087.jpg

And We are IN . . :thumb

DSCF1085.jpg

DSCF1017.jpg

The First of Many Corridoors. .

DSCF1043.jpg

FIREE. .

DSCF1025.jpg

Toilet anyone? like the composition of this badboy :D

DSCF1019.jpg

Found this bag of STUFF on the floor near toilets, Im hoping its soap. .

DSCF0996.jpg

Some sort of electrical unit that has been OWNED, shame. .

We walked down the Corridoor some more and came across this, Now i have no idea what it is or what it does, if anyone does please let me and DETOX know! :thumb

DSCF1008.jpg

Well, you couldnt pass up this and no have a piccy taken!

DSCF1011.jpg

DETOX. . .

DSCF1028.jpg

If you ever ever felt unsafe at least you had this to go to . . :crazy

DSCF1022.jpg

Nice peelage on the walls, and up we go . .

DSCF1040.jpg

Awesome Corridoor me thinks. . Open windows lined this whole corridoor so definate ninja pro had to paramount. . .

DSCF1041.jpg

Seriously need some wiring work done . .

Then me and DETOX came to a Dark Room still with the equipment in.

DSCF1049.jpg

Where the photos develop?..

DSCF1050.jpg

Developing lamps?..

View from window in corridoor of another building in site but was just abit too risky to get our asses in there without being seen. :(

DSCF1053.jpg

After nearly an hour in there snapping away we decided to jet and made our way back down to the way we got in .

DSCF1002.jpg

DSCF1032.jpg

Quick mugshot before we go :thumb

DSCF1084.jpg

And we were out of there . . a quick "HOP" over the fence and we made it back to the motor, then we were gone, another successful urbex by M@v and DETOX :thumb