real time web analytics
Report - - Old GP Circuit, Reims, France | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Old GP Circuit, Reims, France

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

T

Teddy

Hello all, my first post but have been reading the site for a while and have found it all very interesting. This was my first attempt at UE (started with an easy one! :gay ) but it has been on my list of things to see for a few years. The site is fairly famous but check this out for more info: net192.com is for sale | HugeDomains

Some of the the painted advertisments have recently been restored which I feel kind of takes away some of the atmosphere of the place but it does mean that they'll be around for a while longer. I was really impressed with the condition the place was in considering it hasn't been used in 30+ years. It would seem that the area doesn't suffer from too many pikeys, although there was evidence of some vandalism.

Not really any pics of the complex as a whole because most were taken of a newly purchased car but there's some interesting stuff none the less.

Main control building:
FactoryCollection2007121Small.jpg

Pit garages and scoreboard:
FactoryCollection2007122Small.jpg

More pit garages:
FactoryCollection2007131Small.jpg

Grandstand:
FactoryCollection2007126Small.jpg

Back of grandstand:
FactoryCollection2007133Small.jpg

FactoryCollection2007119Small.jpg

FactoryCollection2007118Small.jpg

FactoryCollection2007117Small.jpg

Tunnel underneath the road/track:
FactoryCollection2007116Small.jpg

Back of control building:
FactoryCollection2007103Small.jpg

Outbuilding:
FactoryCollection2007105Small.jpg

FactoryCollection2007108Small.jpg

Back of the pit garages:
FactoryCollection2007109Small.jpg

Door to a pit garage:
FactoryCollection2007111Small.jpg

Scoreboard (bloody massive):
FactoryCollection2007113Small.jpg

Grandstand:
FactoryCollection2007114Small.jpg

Being a bit of a car nut I really enjoyed wandering around here imagining Fangio tearing the rs off a formula one car. I hope you enjoy the photos and if anyone else has been here I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the place.

Ta.