real time web analytics
Report - - One St. Peter's Square, Manchester - Jun '13 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - One St. Peter's Square, Manchester - Jun '13

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

One Flew East

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not quite sure what to say, really. It's been 21 years since I was last in this town: Forgive me fadder, for oi I have sinned.
On that basis I suppose, the "sharing of experiences" aspect of 28 days later reports is inevitably going to to tend towards how I thought about being back here, rather than this building itself.
Ok then - the nightlife is 'interesting' and 'different'. The human traffic around Piccadilly area in the early hours reminds me of London Bridge station area. I won't say I felt particularly troubled by it, but I was staying aware. The street drinkers in Piccadilly Gardens were particularly off their collective faces, and that was just the women.
Sad to see the tat tourist shops selling London T-shirts and merchandise. Why does this happen? Manchester's got more than enough to offer in its own right.

The two cranes on this site caught my eye, whilst I was looking for something to do. I climbed up one of them.
Which brings us to the "sharing of photos" aspect.
They knocked down a shit building, they're putting up this new one in its place. It's due to be finished next year.

OneStPetersSquareManchestera015_zpsa1f6187e.jpg

OneStPetersSquareManchestera012_zps502003a1.jpg

OneStPetersSquareManchestera011_zps66a22b31.jpg

OneStPetersSquareManchestera009_zpsfd25abf7.jpg

OneStPetersSquareManchestera013_zpsf12358fe.jpg

OneStPetersSquareManchestera007_zps7fd9a144.jpg

OneStPetersSquareManchestera005_zpsdd0557b5.jpg

OneStPetersSquareManchestera010_zps5efafc4a.jpg

OneStPetersSquareManchestera004_zps29f2f8db.jpg

OneStPetersSquareManchestera003_zps532ab7c3.jpg

OneStPetersSquareManchestera002_zps69928830.jpg

OneStPetersSquareManchestera001_zps7857b7b8.jpg