real time web analytics
Report - - One57 - Midtown Manhattan - New York City - April 2012 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - One57 - Midtown Manhattan - New York City - April 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

m9

big in japan
Regular User
NYC is even worse than London at the mo so I'm going to keep this NP until its clad. There's nothing worse than a bunch of foreigners rocking up and burning your whole town...
one571.jpg

At just over 1000ft, the One57 will be one of the tallest building in NYC when its topped out. Sat on the edge of Central Park, the $110,000,000 70th floor penthouse should offer some of the best views in Manhattan, which I have selflessly tested for all you height enthusiasts out there...

After walking the 'Freedom' tunnel, me and GE decided it'd be a nice idea to walk the length of Manhattan from the upper West Side, down through Central Park and Times Square to the Flatiron Building (the original Skyscraper). Whilst chilling in the sun in the park we spied a building covered in orange construction cladding towering behind Essex House, and decided it'd be a good way to warm up for our assault on NY over the coming few days.

Thanks to a section of crane left by the side walk, we were on site in no time, hitting the current highest floor at number 61 pretty quick with not a peep of security or workers. I can only guess that the powers that be assume no one is daft enough to try anything in central Manhattan, whatever time of day...

Belter.

one577.jpg

one572.jpg

one576.jpg

Central Park

one575.jpg

one574.jpg

Chrysler Building

one573.jpg

Last edited: