real time web analytics
Report - - Orchard Lodge sports facility near Anerley, London - August 2020 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Orchard Lodge sports facility near Anerley, London - August 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The_cactus_eagle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My first ever report and actually my first proper exploration in general. It was amazing, and very easy once I had found the way in (not gonna say much, but trust me, there is a great way in. also dont trust the ways you see on google earth, they have since been reinforced with barbed wire). There are about 3 buildings in various states of decay, one almost destroyed with showers, toilets and changing rooms, the other two attached with many halls (couldn't figure out what one was used for, the other had lots of machinery and water tanks on the top) the roof was pretty sturdy on the halls so I actually managed to get on top! Also thanks to whoever posted this first, I couldn't have seen this without you.
I do not have a proper camera, I just took these on my phone. They aren't the best pictures, but I figured I should do a report anyway, as a way of giving back for this amazing experience.

inside the destroyed building

view from a pile of rocks, looking at the hallways building

some kind of radiator maybe? there were two in every one of the changing rooms

shower stalls. there was actual showers, but the buttons were removed

toilets

highlight of the trip, the view down all the hallways

i dids a selfie!

old lights

machinery in the machine building

blurry photo (sorry) of the boilers in the machine building

ladder leading to the roof of the machine building. many obstacles are on the roof, it is a tight squeeze

water tanks on top of the roof of the machinery building

view down from hallway building roof

view of machinery building from hallway building roof

some parts of the roof have fallen in, walk on it at your own risk. i walked along the wall at the side, just to be safe

view from the roof

and thats it! i know my photos leave a lot to be desired but i hope you enjoyed

The_cactus_eagle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Last edited:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Welcome to 28 dl, nice to hear your enjoying exploring and found this place by a poster on here. Its always nice to thank an op. Happy exploring, keep em coming :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 187) View details