real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - OT, Squirrel and Alias in Esquire... | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News OT, Squirrel and Alias in Esquire...

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag3ntshades

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks again to OT for the trip. Esq p*ssed around a bit with it but we're pleased and I'm glad everyone involved is too.

Muttley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice one lads, but is that kit list really all OT takes for a trip down the catas?

Head torch
Compass
GPS
Penknife
Kendal Mint Cake

:eek:

nickg

Silent Assassin
28DL Full Member
Nice one lads, but is that kit list really all OT takes for a trip down the catas?

Head torch
Compass
GPS
Penknife
Kendal Mint Cake

:eek:

Don't forget the noodles he cooked unless they were Alias'! Great article, a really interesting read...

Alias

like marmite
28DL Full Member
Thanks for all the comments, was good to have creative control over the piece both me and ag3ntshades (max) were determined to do it properly and to be unbiased. I think it helped that Max had explored with me before and understood the community and mentality and I think this came across well. The report style of the article was purposely done as a nod to the UE scene and the way we report places with the added flare of Max's writing style.This is not the last collaborative work between us so watch this space.....

BillAnd

Badass dare devil gangsta
28DL Full Member
glossy coffe table 'gentlemans' magazine

my, we have gone up in the world

fidget64

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Excellent article, intelligently written, nice to see Urban Exploration portrayed in a favourable light. :thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details