real time web analytics
Oxford meet ups | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Oxford meet ups

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Tocsin35

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all
I've been spending a lot of time in oxford and have no one in the area to hit anywhere up with so wondered if there was anyone on here up for meeting up.
if there's any doubts about having just made a random post like this i have plenty of past ones you can look back on

Seffy

SWC
Staff member
Not really the right forum for this kinda thread as it's not a location thread mate. Still, hopefully you find what you want and there's someone nearby who will be willing to meet ya :thumb

MCmnbvgyuio

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'd be keen, I've just moved to the area and hoping to start exploring a little bit. Relatively new to UrbEx and not sure what's around in the area, but always get some contacts and share some stories!

Tocsin35

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd be keen, I've just moved to the area and hoping to start exploring a little bit. Relatively new to UrbEx and not sure what's around in the area, but always get some contacts and share some stories!
send me a message we can sort something out if you want

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Im surprised Oxford is only on tier 1.
Be careful arranging meeting in groups either way. If more than 6 turn up you're a bit stuck.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Im surprised Oxford is only on tier 1.
Be careful arranging meeting in groups either way. If more than 6 turn up you're a bit stuck.

It's still in tier 1 because the vast majority of infections are confined to the student halls at Brookes and various other universities. Were it to spread to the wider population we'd be in full tier 3 lockdown.