real time web analytics
Report - - Park Prewett - 06/04/07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Park Prewett - 06/04/07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

G

gravymister

Right, My very first urban explore, was a bit apprehensive to say the least, thankfully the security around the two wards we went into was non-existant, but my somewhat noisey and by no means inconspicous friends did put me a bit on edge of being caught!

First off a sign that caught my eye in the childrens ward! Was it a childrens ward for mental children? we weren't sure?
DSC00333.jpg

Next was Messy room, We were undecided to whether this an untidy room, or someone named Messy's room, who had grammatical issues.
DSC00334.jpg

A solider that seemingly guarded the stairs, tho much like security did little to stop us going up them
DSC00336.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

And I always thought baths were for water!
DSC00360.jpg

I feel this door was somewhat misplaced..
DSC00364.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

My friend was absolutely convinced this was a bat....a huge bat that had seemingly grown feathers...no craig it was a bird.
DSC00376.jpg

My Mate dave shotgunned this bed if we stayed over
DSC00378.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

DSC00383.jpg

The Hall was impressive!, we had to climb some fences into a building yard to get to this, but it was worth it, full of fucking pigeons tho!
DSC00390.jpg

We were about to venture to the dressing rooms, below the stage when we heard a tool clink, assuming it was a pigeon knocking it, we waited, until we heard footsteps n thn pegged it!
DSC00391.jpg

Also, hi again to the guy and his wife off this forum met there!

Last edited by a moderator: