Web
Analytics
Report - - Paton's Mill, Johnstone, Second 26/2/08 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Paton's Mill, Johnstone, Second 26/2/08

F

Fraz13

Well I had to go back but took a mate as I was fucked if a was going in the dark bits alone lol

Second reason was I never saw half of it last time and a few asked about the machinery so thought I would go back for more in depth look about...

Awsome radiator

HPIM4684Small.jpg

Found a few more scales, all work...

HPIM4694Small.jpg

HPIM4751Small.jpg

HPIM4762Small.jpg

HPIM4764Small.jpg

And some machines

HPIM4768Small.jpg

HPIM4767Small.jpg

HPIM4743Small.jpg

HPIM4741Small.jpg

HPIM4733Small.jpg

HPIM4726Small.jpg

HPIM4700Small.jpg

HPIM4704Small.jpg

HPIM4711Small.jpg

HPIM4713Small.jpg

HPIM4720Small.jpg

Old ring ring phones

HPIM4719Small.jpg

HPIM4718Small.jpg

Theres a few more added here

http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg73/patons_mill/?start=0

Firs 4 pages were first visit, 5 and 6 were of this visit.

Enjoy