real time web analytics
Report - - Pavilion Theatre - Bournemouth - July 2018 | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Pavilion Theatre - Bournemouth - July 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

fishywishy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Probably a bit of a shit report this one for anyone that isn't local, but seeing the views from the roof might be interesting if you are. Anyway, saw it was having some sort of work done and the scaffold went all the way onto the roof so went and had a look about. Didn't have a tripod at that point and my camera doesn't do well with low light, but a couple turned out passable I suppose. Turned out you can actually get inside the place from the roof, but I'd been up to other stuff that day and so thought I'd go and come back another day with a smaller and lighter setup, but by the time I got round to doing that the scaffold was no longer high enough to get on top :/ That said, it's still open so not difficult to see the inside haha.

P1030079.JPG

P1030082.JPG

P1030093.JPG

P1030095.JPG

P1030097.JPG

P1030099.JPG

P1030100.JPG

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Turned out you can actually get inside the place from the roof, but I'd been up to other stuff that day and so thought I'd go and come back another day with a smaller and lighter setup, but by the time I got round to doing that the scaffold was no longer high enough to get on top :/ That said, it's still open so not difficult to see the inside haha.

Any chance of some internals then and a proper report ?

fishywishy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Any chance of some internals then and a proper report ?
Nah :C, that last shot's about as far as I got that night, (is just the inside of that penultimate one) and like I said, the scaffold was down before I got round to revisiting it. A bit peeved as no doubt sneaking about the inside would've been a lot of fun, but at the time I wasn't sure that pictures of the inside of a place that's fairly accessible to the public was something that people would be interested in

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
All lessons learned fella. I've found things before only to go back with a plan to find the opportunity has gone!!

Thumper

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Disappointing isn't it! I tried for a while to get in here but it was just too busy with security day and night, I was told about the scaffolding and by the time I got a day off (I work nights) it was gone! Nice photographs from the roof though, some view huh! Don't feel too bad about not getting inside, there's PIR's and Kestrel security are very quick to respond ;)

Chris~Explores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Probably a bit of a shit report this one for anyone that isn't local, but seeing the views from the roof might be interesting if you are. Anyway, saw it was having some sort of work done and the scaffold went all the way onto the roof so went and had a look about. Didn't have a tripod at that point and my camera doesn't do well with low light, but a couple turned out passable I suppose. Turned out you can actually get inside the place from the roof, but I'd been up to other stuff that day and so thought I'd go and come back another day with a smaller and lighter setup, but by the time I got round to doing that the scaffold was no longer high enough to get on top :/ That said, it's still open so not difficult to see the inside haha.

P1030079.JPG

P1030082.JPG

P1030093.JPG

P1030095.JPG

P1030097.JPG

P1030099.JPG

P1030100.JPG
This building has never been derelict !!! But the 2 cinemas across the road are haha with a better roof view

Who has read this thread (Total: 203) View details