Web
Analytics
Report - - Peat Inn ROC post, Dundee Group - 7/7/08 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Peat Inn ROC post, Dundee Group - 7/7/08

foz101

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Subbrit has it as welded (link), and it was when I first visited in 2007. A visit now shows developments... there is housebuilding going on at the back of the site and the post is very near where I assume some sort of access road will be. At first I though it had been demo'd but a little look around (and some disruption of the farm dogs) and I found it.

PeatInn0008.jpg

Access is very tight
PeatInn0006.jpg

PeatInn0005.jpg

Wet and rotting :( but at least its now done.
PeatInn0001-1.jpg

Chances are it won't be there for too long.

Attachments