real time web analytics
Question - - Photo request | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Photo request

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Scorcha

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi everyone. I just discovered this amazing site and I am really impressed. I'm probably doing something wrong by requesting help (sorry). I am doing a graphic design degree and I have been desperately looking for images of care homes or hospitals/asylums that could pass off as a care home (or even a large house that could) - specifically a before and after shot of the external building (same angle/view or similar). Ideally I need the photos to be 2000+ pixels or near to this. I can only EVER find photos of abandoned buildings but not photos sourced before it was (in decent/good condition). I have been searching and searching and it is driving me crazy! the only finds I've found are of low resolution. For crying out loud I wouldn't have thought this would be such an impossible task but it seems it is (for me at least). So I wanted to ask this community if you have any photos that would be appropriate please? any help will be a huge relief.

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Good quality well lined up before and after pictures are pretty rare tbh.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Sorry mate didnt notice the before and after bit

yeah ditto what @Els said, there are a few people done some excellent reports with before & after shots but these are normally of something more interesting than care homes.
good luck with your search!