real time web analytics
Random Old Skool UE Photo Dump.. | Photo Threads | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Random Old Skool UE Photo Dump..

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Some belters there mate. Proper takes me back. I first joined 2007 ish when all the rage seemed to be borders, watermarks, light writing and HDR. And yes I am guilty as hell for joining in with it.

That Humber bridge shot is unreal.

Reactions: jST

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Few more

1175383_10153245094105249_1133948445_n.jpg

What where when?!

_DSC0738R.jpg

Hint for the guy with the headstock thread recently lol

_MG_6225sml.jpg

Strata Tower

5951286332_c3d563ca73_b.jpg

Looks like Snappel? Dunno why!

BF093629.jpg

Trolling security at St Georges

Choicessm.jpg

Remember when the worst thing in UE was HDR? Oh how times change!

DSCF0723.jpg

Think they have removed that chin now haven't they?

me1.jpg

DJ 'youthful' Adders

ngt7862b.jpg

Middleton by the looks

21350020544_a2293950b5_c.jpg

Think id probably vote this one best UE shot ever. Not that i know who it is!
I reckon that’s SL on the Severn Bridge or is that the Humber. Must be because SB didn’t get lights till 50 anniversary 😅

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Back in 2006 Riddlers organized a visit (through 28DL) to a few sites around South London, a church in Tattenham Corner, the Wandel, Silverlands (looking spotless), Coulsden and maybe some others I can't remember. About 15 of us went and was really my first sort of "proper" explore which really got me into UE big time. Overall I think it was pretty cool thing to do, just to offer to take a group of complete strangers around a few easy sites. My camera skills where pretty shyte but the pictures I think are quite interesting. If you were there would be interested to know :)

Picture 211.jpg

Picture 220.jpg

Picture 235.jpg

Picture 275.jpg

Picture 290.jpg

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Back in 2006 Riddlers organized a visit (through 28DL) to a few sites around South London, a church in Tattenham Corner, the Wandel, Silverlands (looking spotless), Coulsden and maybe some others I can't remember. About 15 of us went and was really my first sort of "proper" explore which really got me into UE big time. Overall I think it was pretty cool thing to do, just to offer to take a group of complete strangers around a few easy sites. My camera skills where pretty shyte but the pictures I think are quite interesting. If you were there would be interested to know :)

Picture 211.jpg

Picture 220.jpg

Picture 235.jpg

Picture 275.jpg

Picture 290.jpg

Coulsdon bunker was a staple of the era. If you went to Cane Hill you nearly always ended up doing it same time.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Funnily enough this photo I took of a very much younger @Landie_Man came up on my Facebook memories today, from RAF Chenies in 2010. I've definitely got more old things stashed away from my very early - some would say halcyon - days of exploring before social media became the ungainly shitty behemoth it is today. Old people shots are some of my favourites, personally, as there are so many good memories associated with times spent with friends, some of whom I've lost contact with, others that are still friends to this day.

chenies.jpg

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Yeh, i remember that Silverlands day. Way more than 15 people tho! Nowadays we would probably call ourselves 'goons' for going around in a massive group and baiting stuff up but tbh none of it really mattered.

TheTimeChamber

Torch Wavker
Regular User

Picture 211.jpg

Picture 220.jpg

Picture 235.jpg

Picture 275.jpg

Picture 290.jpg
someone, somewhere has a photo of all of us queuing to get out of Silverlands, and enjoying lunch on the roof! Good day that :)

Fire-Fly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
someone, somewhere has a photo of all of us queuing to get out of Silverlands, and enjoying lunch on the roof! Good day that :)
DSCF0148.jpg

This one? haha. I havn't been on 28days for months if years now! just got pinged a message by someone else who was there with us at the time so thought I'd try and get online to post one of mine. Was an epic day out! I Miss the good old days...

TheTimeChamber

Torch Wavker
Regular User
DSCF0148.jpg

This one? haha. I havn't been on 28days for months if years now! just got pinged a message by someone else who was there with us at the time so thought I'd try and get online to post one of mine. Was an epic day out! I Miss the good old days...

Incredible. That was a great day out - the look on the CH security when we kept emerging from the shelter was priceless lol. Being tail end of the convoy trying to find the church made for a hair raising drive as we had to rag it to keep up

Landie_Man

"Landie" or Harry
Regular User
Funnily enough this photo I took of a very much younger @Landie_Man came up on my Facebook memories today, from RAF Chenies in 2010. I've definitely got more old things stashed away from my very early - some would say halcyon - days of exploring before social media became the ungainly shitty behemoth it is today. Old people shots are some of my favourites, personally, as there are so many good memories associated with times spent with friends, some of whom I've lost contact with, others that are still friends to this day.

chenies.jpg
Haha. Amazing. I’ve got some of you. Many of you!

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
One sunny September afternoon in 2009 I went to West Park with a bunch of miscreants, I can't for the life of me remember who any of these people are other than UKMayhem (who isn't in these shots), if you recognise any of these faces from over 13 years ago please feel free to identify them/yourselves!

Such good times and good memories.

DSCF6682.JPG

DSCF6683.JPG

DSCF6686.JPG

DSCF6693.JPG

DSCF6788.JPG

sick

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
DSCF0148.jpg

even i'm in that picture.

Surely theres photos of the mass explore coach trips at severalls, denbigh monkton farliegh and witley wonder aswell.

Who has read this thread (Total: 178) View details