real time web analytics
Report - - Pinetops Health Club - Formby - Nov 2021 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Pinetops Health Club - Formby - Nov 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Liverpool Urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Tried this place myself tonight... seems that an paintball company now resides there as there was all paintball signs on the entrance and vans parked there with a static caravan... also plenty of cctv now
Yeah, there's a paintball activity centre behind it, it been there a good few years now. It's currently a winter wonderland type deal. Accidently we visited the day before it was due to open for the Christmas period, but there were workers everywhere putting up lights, decorations etc. We just walked through in plain sight. I don't think they care considering the condition of the place. There was a sparky fitting lights right where we walked into ground as soon as he left we just walked through.

FunctionDisruption

Fly
28DL Full Member
The problem with easy access places is that there are people who'll go in just to trash the place, so it's really hard to see what's part of its history and what is just someone's unwanted litter. Pity, since the place was obviously once very beautiful. Nice documentation

Liverpool Urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The problem with easy access places is that there are people who'll go in just to trash the place, so it's really hard to see what's part of its history and what is just someone's unwanted litter. Pity, since the place was obviously once very beautiful. Nice documentation
Cheers mate, that's so true. Just a few years ago this place was mint drastically went down hill quickly. I hadn't seen the place in photos in that condition until I arrived shocked me.

Shadoway

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Tried this place myself tonight... seems that an paintball company now resides there as there was all paintball signs on the entrance and vans parked there with a static caravan... also plenty of cctv now
We tried a few nights ago too, cameras everywhere and a car (presuming security) turned up about 10 mins after we gave up.

Who has read this thread (Total: 234) View details