real time web analytics
Report - - Pink Power Station, Paris 08/02/09 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Pink Power Station, Paris 08/02/09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Visited with Dsankt, QX and Le Dickhead.

We awoke to a morning of heavy snow which only worsened as we progressed north into Paris's gangster side of town. We passed cars with rags hanging out of the petrol caps waiting for the guilty party to return and send them up in flames. The security measures on this place, whether they still worked or not I don't know, were extreme which is what you would expect given its size, location and use. After a bit of climbing, we approached this gaudy pink/peachy power station and were soon inside its immense turbine halls. I have no idea why they decided to paint it the same colour as some cheap Spanish holiday villa because to be fair, whatever colour a power station is, it's still pumping shit into the air and causing visual pollution to those living next to it (personally, I wouldn't mind living next to one).

This power station in the ghettos is also home to some pretty good graffiti which just adds to the charm of the place. We dossed around here for a while and me and Scott filmed some videos on the new D90, QX climbed to the roof and swung around on the rafters and Dsankt swept the floor with his own self-styled sponge broom.

So here are the photos:)

ParisPics192.jpg

ParisPics193.jpg

ParisPics194.jpg

ParisPics195.jpg

ParisPics197.jpg

ParisPics199.jpg

ParisPics202.jpg

ParisPics210.jpg

ParisPics213.jpg

ParisPics216.jpg

ParisPics217.jpg