Web
Analytics
Report - - Police station-Hampshire-September 2017 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Police station-Hampshire-September 2017

xexxa

A national treasure
Regular User
For those of you who don't know, I've recently been arrested on suspicion of burglary after a curtain twitcher saw me going into a house. I'm still under investigation so with that in mind, my dark humoured side took over and I thought a police themed explore was in order. No history, which also is great for keeping YouTube twats like abandoned explorer from getting it smashed to buggery. :wanker Also iPhone pics only as the police still have my DSLR. Enjoy!

IMG_0260.JPG
IMG_0234.JPG
IMG_0235.JPG
IMG_0236.JPG
IMG_0243.JPG
IMG_0246.JPG
IMG_0249.JPG
IMG_0250.JPG
IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0252.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG
IMG_0255.JPG