real time web analytics
Report - - Power Plant "T" - Italy, 2022 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Power Plant "T" - Italy, 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

daleboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I felt so angry seeing this lol struggled and couldn't find a way in.
There was 1 of the 4 sides we couldn't tackle because of a lot of activity further up the site. I presume that was the way in.
Did you go into that little modern block at the end near the cul de sac?
We went there and half way up the loft ladder I was confronted by a squatter leaning over me.
I don't know who was most scared!
You'll have to pm the answer!
Literally just back from there. Know exactly what you're talking about, although no squatters when we went. The way you're talking, you'd need some slings to drop in given the height of the only open point there. There's one other place to get in though, although it sure took us a bit of time to notice it. Felt like a numpty once we did.

On the way out though, in between the two fences (assuming you went the way we did) secca came flying round in a car and spotted us. Lucky we were in between, so we got out before he could get in the point between the fences.

As a side note about demo, we did notice there's a big demo company logo on the way in. So whether it is or not, I can't vouch for, but it may be happening.

jones-y-gog

Putting the fun in dysfunctional
Regular User
The entry point that has apparently existed for ages is now welded shut. I was there yesterday thinking I could have a nice consolation explore as my flight home was cancelled due to the Italian airport workers strike. I've had better days...