Web
Analytics
Report - - Powerstation - Belgium 18-03-08 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Powerstation - Belgium 18-03-08

M

mister india

Did my first powerstation last week. Surprisingly boring. Naah not really boring but not nearly as great as i thought it would be. Maybe because the machine room was already being dismantled & very empty. The controlroom was nice, the roof was nice, the rest was pretty standard stuff.
All in all still had a pretty good day exploring.

First let me fart some art :
g101.jpg

g114.jpg

g137.jpg

g122.jpg

g155.jpg

g176.jpg

Ah that felt good. Okay here are the report/oversight shots :

g104.jpg

Empty machine room
g125.jpg

g108.jpg