real time web analytics
Punch lodge - Surrey - Sept 17 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Punch lodge - Surrey - Sept 17

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ghoulin_

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We visited this place last week in the dark not gonna lie it was incredibly scary we found the place after looking for about ten minutes down the road it’s on but walked up the drive of the lodge and was greeted by something I’ve never come across the place was boarded up but yet the lights in a few off the downstairs rooms and. Upstairs rooms were on and to add to the bookyness of the place we thought someone was in there playing a violin but after we stood there for 10 mins realised it was a radio but still quite freaky feeling This place has something to offer we went back to the cars got a drill and went back bearing in mind it was pushing midnight we took the boards of were the radio was and a few of us went in i for one was freaked out and stayed out side with a few others in witch a the others only got half way round when we rang them and called it a night and spoke of a return at a later date but do not stress as we drilled the boards back in and left the radio playing excacly how we left it and it was a fascinating site to look at a real eeary place possibly with some paranormal activity
I will post some photos when we return
:wanker Oh lord.....