real time web analytics
Video Report - - Pye Bank Primark School, Sheffield - August 2015 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video Report - Pye Bank Primark School, Sheffield - August 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

hellonearth

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys, so this was an unplanned visit, originally we were heading for somewhere completely different, but as it happens it was a no go, so scouted the forums and found this little beaut. Great exterior, awesome views, but the inside was a little disappointing, the place is pretty gutted. Still, discovering one of us was shit scared of pigeons made the trip well worthwhile.

A bit of history nicked from the net...
This old school building was designed by the architects Innocent and Brown and opened in 1875. In 2003 the school was moved to a new, purpose-built building on Andover Street, built on the former St Catherine's RC Primary School site. The original school building is now Grade II listed. It stands in a prominent position on the hillside with great views across the city and there are plans to convert it into apartments.

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
I'd strongly advise against filming how you get into places buddy, you'll find yourself very unpopular with forum members and social media groups for being so open about it as generally security firms, land owners and the police view these forums too and will happily seal up any access point you've discussed in the public domain.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I agree. Thanks for posting the vid, it's well made, but showing access details really isn't a good idea.

Will Knot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
^ As above ^ not a good idea postin' access points :(....certainly with four bloody attempts...hahaha :rolleyes:
Pretty good video tho' :thumb

hellonearth

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Shite, yeah sorry guys, I got so caught up in how funny it was that it took so many attempts to get up there that I didn't even think about it.

Cheers for the encouragement though, much appreciated!

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Nice one lads, as above showing access isn't the best idea.

But loving the videos, keep up the good work. :thumb

P.S. I don't think your YouTube channel is working right, when I try to look at the channel it just brings up an error message.

hellonearth

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice one lads, as above showing access isn't the best idea.

But loving the videos, keep up the good work. :thumb

P.S. I don't think your YouTube channel is working right, when I try to look at the channel it just brings up an error message.

Cheers man! Yeah I ballsed up there, also noticed that I've put it up as "Pye Bank Primark School", just not my week this.

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details