real time web analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - RAF Bircham Newton/CITB | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - RAF Bircham Newton/CITB

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

KyroRetnik

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Feel free to take this post with a pinch of salt. Not sure if I believe this myself.

RAF Bircham Newton, now known as CITB, was a WW1 and WW2 airfield, which in the 1950s changed hands from the MoD to the CITB. Rumour has it, there are tunnels under the roads. This is the part I'm skeptical about. I have never heard of, or seen any proof of this rumour.

I can tell you though, a large part of the site is haunted. I myself, friends, family friends have witnessed these hauntings. Typically they occur late at night. I won't go into too much detail, it's 11.30pm, and I gotta get my sorry ass back to a kitchen for 9AM if I want to get paid this month. The BBC covered the "Squash Courts" hauntings, and this can be found on YouTube. More information can be found online. Happy to share my experiences of these hauntings, just not at this current time due to the fact I need to catch some Zs.

Happy hunting!

KyroRetnik

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thank you, I do try my best but when the majority of this community seem to be arrogant tossers, I'm not quite sure why I bother.