real time web analytics
Report - - RAF Manby Lincolnshire-officers mess- Nov 2019 | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - RAF Manby Lincolnshire-officers mess- Nov 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

blakey1970

28DL Member
28DL Member
A few pics of the fire ravaged Mess building

The main buildings good but the roof and top floor were destroyed in a fire last October . The ground floor of the main building is still explorable but the floors are potted with 'Big' holes and extreme cautions needs to be taken when walking about.

The 2 outter acommadation buildings either end of The main block are pretty much intacked but we didn't have time to venture into those

Hope you enjoy the few pics I took of the ground floor rooms

Last edited:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Title needs amending, it has to include < Place, area, county and mth & yr of visit, sorry to police your report. On the plus side nice big explore, I like some of the processed snaps. Good job

trikey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went there a few weeks ago and the access route has now been blocked by a large mud bank, the emergency services will be hindered now if the place gets torched again (Surprising that isn't it!)

Iain1996

28DL Member
28DL Member
Went there a few weeks ago and the access route has now been blocked by a large mud bank, the emergency services will be hindered now if the place gets torched again (Surprising that isn't it!)
The mud bank has been there a while now, but there's another gate round the back that emergency services use

Who has read this thread (Total: 241) View details