Web
Analytics
Report - - RAF Pevensey | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - RAF Pevensey

Joel Kenway

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Attachments

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Some nice shots there. Remember to add County and month , year of explore in your titles. Well done in asking for help. Nice sunny day I see too :D .

pigeonboy

Be gentle
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the forum :D
Decent first report!
My friendly constructive criticism would be to add a county, and date (month/year, or at least a year) to the title, create your own writeup and include pictures in the main report.
You’ll fit right in here, hope to see more :thumb

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Military Sites 0
monk Military Sites 1