real time web analytics
Report - - RAF Upwood, Cambridgeshire - May 2015 | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - RAF Upwood, Cambridgeshire - May 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

SuperNiki

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
And HARVe!! I've borrowed a few batteries from DroneGeeks so have an hour of flight time to play now! HARVe has a new brain too (so camera doesnt cut out as much) and a faster SD card so more pics and footage! :)

mockney reject

Staff member
Nice report, have been here a few times in the last few months of an evening and have been beaten by the light on both occasions, The first time ended up binning 200+ pictures the second much better

I do however plan to go back soon in the daylight :)

scottj

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very nice pics. Well done. I went here years ago when things were less trashed. Fair play for seeking out a good photo amongst the derp. I'll never forget wandering into a block of toilets and finding a dead sheep. Was very distressing as you could clearly see it frantic struggle to try and open a cubicle door :( poor thing was obviously looking for water to drink and became stuck and died of starvation and certain injury trying to escape :(

SuperNiki

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh, that's really sad :( as much as I'm a country girl and really livestock death is one of those things... That's still sad :( glad we didn't see that.

Going out tomorrow to a few other places though, here's hoping for something a little less trashed!! :)

Tawny Fawn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really nice pics! Love the way you've framed them :thumb Hope you found some slightly less mashed up places on your other explores ;)

SuperNiki

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks! Sadly don't get a chance to explore much (not for want of trying trust me!!) But hoping to find some hidden gems! Newbie exporer, newbie photographer too!