real time web analytics
Report - - Ravens Morrow Mansion, Surrey - Dec 19 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ravens Morrow Mansion, Surrey - Dec 19

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ronak93

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We went last Night. It’s all boarded up but there is a way in
Please stop comming here, I am in touch with people who live on the territory linked to here and they keep having alarms on 24/7 and they are so tired of keep going and kicking people out. Imagine alarm at night after everyone is resting.

Ronak93

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I thought they had on site security there 24/7 now? Or is this not the case
Security there most of the time, the territory is alarmed and it's very tiring for the people living there to constantly go there and kick people out. Let be humans, there is nothing to see.

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
Security there most of the time, the territory is alarmed and it's very tiring for the people living there to constantly go there and kick people out. Let be humans, there is nothing to see.

I have no interest in the place personally but it is hard to feel hugely sorry for the minor inconvenience caused to the neighbours here. If it is bugging them that much I'm sure that they have second homes that they can retreat to for a while.

VDUBJack

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Damn it just stumbled across this looks unreal never seen it before good job I read before I go places :( shame really I would of loved to go here at least this dude got some nice shots !!!

Who has read this thread (Total: 505) View details