real time web analytics
Report - - Ravenscourt Park Hospital, London - October 2022 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ravenscourt Park Hospital, London - October 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

EK192

28DL Member
28DL Member
When I say October I mean from august to October which was the last time we went. Over the summer me and my friends would visit the old abandoned hospital originally named The Royal Masonic Hospital. It opened in 1920 and closed in 2006. Although it had been 16 years since it closed it was in surprising neat condition. The first time we went we spent hours exploring only before two security guards patrolling the hospital bumped into us. The next day we found the small hole which we would use to crawl into the hospital had been fenced off. So we decided to crawl under the gate at the west side enterance to the hospital. Minutes after we did this we were approached by a security guard who was shouting “why you come here again”. we managed to escape after a mad scramble eventually climbing over a large fence to escape. Over the next few weeks we revisited the hospital multiple times only to be chased mere minutes after. Eventually most enterances we used were closed of. After weeks of trying to get into the hospital again we discovered usually there were 2 security patrolling the place and they would take shifts. So in between their shifts we worked out a new enterance which was to climb over a large barbed wired fence. This was dangerous but we were careful and once we entered we got cornered by two security guards. Where one of them shouted at us to get out. Once we got out they proceeded to talk to us about what dangers we were in. They weren’t fluent speakers of the English language so we couldn’t interpret much. But they warned us about a dangerous chemical names asbestos which was lying inside the hospital. Even though apparently the hospital had been cleared of all of it by 2010 when I researched. The guards also warned us about German shepherds which were being trained by police there at night. The guards weren’t rude and were pretty nice actually all they did was seem concerned about our safety. But the next day we found out that our only entrance had been extended with nails poking upwards away from the fence. Basically making it impossible to enter. A few weeks later we found a new entrance but we haven’t used it yet since it’s so close to a main road but I assume there are more entrances that we haven’t used yet.

0B6B7AE1-9E0C-4D1C-A533-6661E2E9EF36.jpeg

0F5D4E78-B9AA-4CA1-B570-CF41A116D469.jpg

B5A0C644-3061-4121-A466-D091632D1814.jpeg

AD5EB729-6C08-4C14-B1EE-7CD1E5AB283B.jpeg

DB6932D8-113A-4E6A-A8B2-481E4373CC8D.jpg

8AB3AE12-94E1-4CF5-83DA-F70E78F297E5.jpeg

D8467284-A115-47BF-ADC6-5FF6F8866E9F.jpg

7FAED4F5-F7A5-412F-AF17-E1E4A667C081.jpeg

90B8580C-99B7-4482-847C-A0BDF08994AA.jpeg
Overall I recommend it as a great place to explore as it is massive and there is tons to do. Sadly I don’t have many photos of what it looks like inside but there is tons of rooms which we haven’t been to yet.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Thanks for posting your 1st report. I enjoyed reading your experience. I bet secca were expecting you each day lol. Sounds very persistent. Good on you for what you've got so far.

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
He was a proper cunt when I was there a few years back
Me and a mate got caught by some secca here and he rang the Police who told him to let us go if we hadn't caused any damage etc. which pissed him off a bit. A one point he handed me the phone so I could talk to the Police. Fucking nuts! Unfortunately, just as we were going his boss turned up and was a proper cunt to us. One tries not to act like a tosser in these situations but looking back I should have just told him to fuck off and gone on our way.

westernsultan

Banned
Banned
This was sold by bids in recent weeks and the new owners have a website at Ravenscourt Park Hospital, Hammersmith & Fulham which includes plans of what they intend to do and latest news. They may be approachable for a permission visit so you could document the existing buildings prior to their development. They say they want to engage with the community and recently had a drop in day

Last edited:

EK192

28DL Member
28DL Member
Me and a mate got caught by some secca here and he rang the Police who told him to let us go if we hadn't caused any damage etc. which pissed him off a bit. A one point he handed me the phone so I could talk to the Police. Fucking nuts! Unfortunately, just as we were going his boss turned up and was a proper cunt to us. One tries not to act like a tosser in these situations but looking back I should have just told him to fuck off and gone on our way.
Did they use physical violence to make you stay and talk to the police?

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Did they use physical violence to make you stay and talk to the police?

No he didn't touch us. Just kept us hanging about for about 40 minutes giving us a lecture. We new the Police weren't interested so we should have just walked off tbh, but this was years back, 2010 or something like that, so it was all bit "we will do what we are told" 'cos we didn't know any better. One other place we had a secca run up to us and say "you're knicked now sons" which was laughable really. Other UE's around then had much bigger balls than us but ultimately still came a cropper with the law. But you know, easier just not to get caught in the first place rather than boast about it.

ws01

28DL Member
28DL Member
They cornerded me and my friends but let us escape
No he didn't touch us. Just kept us hanging about for about 40 minutes giving us a lecture. We new the Police weren't interested so we should have just walked off tbh, but this was years back, 2010 or something like that, so it was all bit "we will do what we are told" 'cos we didn't know any better. One other place we had a secca run up to us and say "you're knicked now sons" which was laughable really. Other UE's around then had much bigger balls than us but ultimately still came a cropper with the law. But you know, easier just not to get caught in the first place rather than boast about it.
and told us he needed to take a picture for some reason. The times before myself and Ek192 they have chased us and sounded angry and intent.

nightingales

28DL Member
28DL Member
Me and my mate went yesterday and we couldn't find an entrance before a cunt chased us out . Anyone know where the best way into the building is

Who has read this thread (Total: 401) View details