Web
Analytics
Report - - Redruth Brewery again ! | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Redruth Brewery again !

Trevithick

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had a bit of spare time so I thought I'd have some practice with the new camera, needless to say it would appear that it is needed.
Anyway I know its' been on here a few times before so the history is well reported but I thought it still looks great through the lens.
As you can see I picked possibly the worst lit day for my shots and just as it was getting dark, but I normally take shots underground so by the end of the visit I was feeling at home.
Nice little visit and a nice pint in the pub after !
Cheers
T
DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

Got to go back again as I ran out of light.