real time web analytics
Report - - Regent Street Sewer "SUPER SOAKER", London 2018. | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Regent Street Sewer "SUPER SOAKER", London 2018.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

siologen

I Go Where The Drains Are
Regular User
Fucking great to see pics of the lower section. Did from Regents Pk to the snake slide by myself years back, n that was scary enough.

WhoDaresWins

Let's do this
Regular User
Bloomin eck. That’s nicely covered. Taking one for the team there getting showered and powering through regardless. Some nice features along the way. Those glazed tiles!

siologen

I Go Where The Drains Are
Regular User
Upon my second perusal... I find it Ironic that theres this much IMMOVABLE SHIT beneath Whitehall.

Polominto73

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Excellent report yet again loving the in depth knowledge and details put in the report and cracking pics just shows the hidden world's beneath our feet.

Relay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Actually, your ‘terrible pic’ is one of the most dynamically intriguing

Killa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesome well detailed report, lots of detail l’ve not seen before, worth all the aggro!
Very well done:thumb:thumb

bread.bin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Have got 2 questions:
1: How do you stop your selves from getting lost/ what do you do when you get lost
2: What are those pipes running on the wall for?

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Have got 2 questions:
1: How do you stop your selves from getting lost/ what do you do when you get lost
2: What are those pipes running on the wall for?

1.) All systems are fully researched and lines walked as best we can above ground before hand

2.) The conduits on the wall run mainly fibre broadband 'blown' in from above

tallginge

more tall than ginger tho.....
Regular User
and 'water' only flows downhill. All sewers/ old rivers lead to the thames. As for choosing exactly where to leave - it takes a bit more planning but sometimes gives passers by a bit of a surprise

Who has read this thread (Total: 359) View details