real time web analytics
Report - - Richard Dunn leisure Centre,Bradford - April 2022 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Richard Dunn leisure Centre,Bradford - April 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

m4dd13z666

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks, yea it was ok a long trip for me this 1 was unlike magnet. Did u do that 1?
Yeah it was an hour and a 40 for us, so not overly local, but when we heard it was open it was a decision made.
Checked it a year ago but tightly sealed.

I seen magnet posted everywhere, wanted to go but never really got around to it, that one's further for us, when we're down that way tho I plan to check it out and hopefully be lucky :D

Wally_urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah it was an hour and a 40 for us, so not overly local, but when we heard it was open it was a decision made.
Checked it a year ago but tightly sealed.

I seen magnet posted everywhere, wanted to go but never really got around to it, that one's further for us, when we're down that way tho I plan to check it out and hopefully be lucky :D
Yea sadly magnet got absolutely tour bused and smashed up which lead to the arrival of secca. Took me 3 & a half hours to get to R D but like u I heard it was open

m4dd13z666

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yea sadly magnet got absolutely tour bused and smashed up which lead to the arrival of secca. Took me 3 & a half hours to get to R D but like u I heard it was open
That's a shame, it seems to be a common occurance once the tourbus moves in.. At least it hasn't been set alight yet like most! :mad:.

R D will probably go the same way, whilst we were there, there was a group of kids hanging around outside and when we went in they started banging all the shutters and throwing things and shouting :wanker.

Ahh yeah, see that's about what magnet is from us.

Who has read this thread (Total: 313) View details